Mom Guilt, we all experience it at one time or another. What if you could ditch the “Mom Guilt” once and for all? Wouldn’t that be AMAZING!? I am hosting a FREE Masterclass – NO MORE MOM GUILT! I’ll be showing you how to do it! You can get INSTANT ACCESS to this incredible training!
What brings up Mom Guilt For You?
What is the greatest source of your mom guilt? As I reached out to our amazing community, here are the things that you shared:
- Taking anytime for myself or self care
- Having to work and not spend all my time enriching my child, arguing with my spouse, being tired and wanting to sleep, wanting to relax
- Needing/wanting time away especially when they want me. Also anytime I feel like I’m doing less than enough or barely meeting needs instead of enjoying them and doing more. For Example; basic meals vs bigger meals, keeping then entertained vs being actively engaged with them.
- Having to go to work and then being so tired and stressed on my days off that I don’t have the energy to do much.
- Yelling at my kids, not having enough patience or past mistakes I’ve made
- Having to work and not spend all my time enriching my child, being tired and wanting to relax
- Feeling like I’m not doing enough for my kids – like preparing them for the future